The customer journey plan is a strategy that helps businesses better understand their customers’ experience and make the necessary adjustments to ensure they are happy with the experience. The 5 stages of the customer journey plan are:
- Problem Identification: This stage is where you identify what the problem is.
- Solution Identification: This stage is where you identify potential solutions to fix your identified problem.
- Solution Implementation: This stage involves implementing your solution.
- Customer Feedback: At this stage, you will be collecting feedback from customers about your solution and its effects on them.
- Evaluation of Results: In this stage, you evaluate whether or not your solution was successful and decide what changes need to be made if it wasn’t successful.